Other Faculty Appointments: Not Eligible for Tenure
- The prefix Visiting before an academic title, e.g., Visiting Professor, shall be used to designate a short-term professorial appointment without tenure.
- The faculty member and academic administrators should complete the appropriate Appointment Agreement.
- Please refer to the Faculty Eligibility for Benefits Chart in completing the agreement. Include under "Additional Terms" ONLY those benefits for which the faculty member is eligible.
- Faculty members with a 9-month appointment (22 pay periods) who wish to have their academic salaries paid over a 12-month period (26 pay periods) must complete appropriate documentation. (see University policy)
- The department's PHR creator needs to create and route a PHR appointment.